Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's About Time...

  • ...that we take down our Christmas tree! Yes, I am embarassed that it is still up, but we finally got the bag I ordered, so now we can put it away.
  • ...that Wes's truck be finished. It's been in the shop since Christmas Eve, so we've been sharing cars. Luckily, we all work at the same place, so it hasn't been too big of a deal.
  • ...and last, but not least, it's about time I tell you all that I'M PREGNANT! I'm 19 weeks along now, so I'm due the beginning of July.

7 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations on all of those things, but most importantly, the CHRISTMAS TREE! Not really. Most important is the baby. Congrats.

Becky said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with #3. I'm still adjusting to two.

The Deborah Sector said...

OMG you are gonna have 3 kids! That is like a herd! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is great news! :)

janae said...

Thank you for FINALLY breaking the news! It IS about time that you spread the word, it's been killing me. I can't wait to see baby numero tres! P.S...I think you should come visit soon. Thanks

Luke & Shawnie said...

Yay! I can't wait!! I am so excited! I just wish you guys lived closer!!!! Or if i had a spring break so that Luke and I could come visit!

m e a d o w said...

I want to see your PUPPY!!! As you know, I'm crazy for puppies.
I'm sending you a special surprise in the mail.....