The kids and I went to Mesa a few days after Christmas to spend some time with my family. Wes met up with us after a few days, and then we all drove home together.

Meadow was still at my parents when we got there. We were glad to get to spend some time with her, even if it was only for a day.

Jaxson was being so funny the first night we were there. He would throw his body all over the bed and yell "I did it!" He did this over and over and over. I've never seen him so hyper; we were all laughing at him.

Shawnie and I took Hallie to the Temple Lights. She loved seeing the lights, and luckily, it wasn't very cold. (That's the manger scene behind her.)

Wes got to Mesa on New Years Eve, and we were happy to see him! The next morning we took Hallie to Bass Pro Shop. She really liked the fish and all of the animals, but we were both ready to go way before Wes and his dad!

My family has always taken a picture in front of the house, by the flag, on every New Years Day...right before the annual BBQ at Uncle Jack's. I took a picture of my mom, dad, and Ike, and then we had one taken of us. I enjoyed going to the annual gathering...it's been a long time! The weather was great-warm, actually!
I'm so glad I could go to Mesa for a few days. I got to catch up with friends and family and do a lot of shopping! We had fun! Now it's your turn to come visit us!
2 comments:
Oh, Mesa. I miss it terribly.
I'm glad you enjoyed the trip so much. Maybe you should come back soon! The weather is still great...perfect really!
Post a Comment