Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Little Catch-up

  • Hallie had her first day in Primary. She was so excited about it! And she did good for the most part.

  • Jaxson in his new church clothes. He likes to make this face every time I take his picture.

  • See, I told you.

  • The 3 wards here got combined into 2. They moved boundaries line, and we are in a different ward! Hallie is sad her friends didn't move with us.

  • Hallie built this snowmen all by herself. It's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.

  • Jaxson is a walking fool and getting into more and more things everyday.

  • We (Wes) got the trampoline moved from our garage to our backyard. At one point we had the trampoline, 2 vehicles, and our sandrail in the garage. Needless to say, it was a tight fit!

6 comments:

Camille said...

Cute pics---my favourite is the snowman! She has officially made more snowmen in her life than I have in mine!!

Lindsey said...

Hallie, you did such a good job building your snow man...He's sooo big!!!

cute pics of the kids, I love Jaxsons picture face!!!

Love you guys!!!

janae said...

i love the pictures! And your new background is fabulous! I decided that in every comment I'll mention how badly I'd like you guys to come visit again, SO...come visit again SOON!

meg said...

You will have to tutor me on how to do Tai's hair as cute as Hallies, wow, it is cute.

Luke & Shawnie said...

They're both too cute!! Jaxons face is making me laugh so hard! and I love Hallies snowman, I wish I was there to build one with her! Miss you guys!

Lindsey's Lemonade said...

I think that snowman really is the cutest thing I have ever seen, too. - Lindsey Smith