Monday, April 30, 2018

Easter 2018

Never not windy in the Spring in Gallup. I am more than six months behind in blogging-yikes! Life has never been busier or crazier, I feel like. In an attempt to get caught up, I will limit my words and post mostly pictures. Also, I can't remember details that far back. I know that Easter was on General Conference Sunday, so the pictures of the kids dressed up in Easter clothes was after actual Easter Sunday.
My redheads

Addi has the perfect hair. If only she didn't hate brushing it so much.


$6 Walmart dresses for the win. I had to add a little lace to the bottom of Hallie's to make it longer, and Morgan's was too big, but it was fun to match.

The kids always love dyeing Easter eggs. The colors came out really cool this year because we used our own chicken eggs, most of which were brown.





Conference Sunday breakfast, a tradition.












No comments: