Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hallie turns 12

Our Hallie girl turned 12 at the end of November. Her actual birthday was on a Tuesday, but both Wes and I had meetings that night, so we celebrated a day early. And then I woke up sick as a dog on Tuesday, and couldn't make my meeting and Wes's was cancelled. I felt so bad that  I was sick in bed on her birthday, but she took it in stride.

Hallie's favorite dinner is ribs, she requests it every year for her birthday. She also requests raspberry white chocolate cheesecake bites.

Hallie is pretty much the easiest kid to parent. You tell her what to do and she does it. She doesn't cause trouble. She doesn't have to be reminded to do her chores, practice piano, or clean up after herself. She is mega responsible and our best live-in babysitter. She is caring and nurturing, extremely smart, passionate about animals, and loving being in Young Womens. She is low maintenance and laid back. She hates the drama of midschool, and has a couple of really good friends, though all of her teachers say she gets along with everybody. Her teachers love her, and can not say enough good things about Hallie. She makes us so proud, and we can't wait to see what is in store for her.

No comments: