Saturday, July 18, 2015

More of June-Ranch pics

One day when I was driving up to the ranch I saw this about 15 feet off the side of the gravel road. I was so stoked! I've always wanted to see a bear in the wild-I know they are up there, but have never seen one before. I stopped the car and it just kind of stared at me for awhile...long enough for me to take a few pictures. I was half tempted to let Gus out of the car to see if he could tree the bear.

One day it hailed like crazy for a few minutes and almost looked like snow where it had collected.
The three older kids usually ride for awhile with Wes, and then I usually bring down Addi and Kimber for a short ride. So they end up hanging out with me a lot.

We spent a lot of time up at the ranch in June. The cows have been up there since May, so Wes has to go every few days at least to check on them. Plus, we've been taking the horses up to ride a lot, and inviting friends up too.

The only proof of my pregnancy thus far (this was at 23 weeks)(photo courtesy of Addison)



Kimber and Britta...We had the Kings up to camp one night, and they got to ride the horses a bit. These two loved hanging out on the gate when it wasn't their turn to ride.

Summertime is always a blast when we are at the ranch! We are so blessed to have such an awesome place to retreat to.

No comments: