| I forgot to post about this in January, and this isn't that great of a
picture, but I'll tell the story anyway. Wes went hunting on New Years
Day for coyote (his new favorite hobby). I was out of the room when he
came in, but when I did there was two dead ducks laying on my counter.
Apparently he didn't any coyotes but there was a bunch of ducks. True to
his philosophy of eating what he kills, he gutted the duck outside and
prepared it to be eaten. We ended up eating it with our Quail Fest, but I think Wes was the only
one who tried it. Apparently duck doesn't taste very good. Wes was
feeling proud of himself because our freezer contains elk, deer,
quail, dove, and duck...in addition to the usual beef, chicken, and
pork. He had a productive hunting season! And now we are reaping the
benefits of his hardwork.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment