Monday, September 10, 2012

Preschool Boy

 Jaxson finally started preschool last week! He couldn't have been more excited, either! He is going two mornings a week at a local preschool here.

After the first day I asked him what he did and he said "I don't remembered." Then when Wes pressed him for more information he said that he liked recess and snack time, haha....glad to see my money is going to pay for him eating and playing outside:)

I think he will do really well in preschool, he is so super excited about it. He is going to be one of the oldest, or maybe the oldest in there too, since he turns 5 in one month. I was a little apprehensive about sending him, because we've never done the preschool thing, but I think this was the best choice for us all around. And now I get a little more one on one time with Kamryn, since Addison takes her morning nap while he's at school.

2 comments:

Emily said...

He's so cute! Is he really going to be 5? I thought he was turning 4! Ha!

janae said...

Yay! So glad he got in. Ps....I'm calling you back soon! Sorry it's taken forever.