Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finley come to Visit



We were so excited when Luke, Shawnie, and Finley came to visit us over Halloween weekend.
The boys went bear hunting on Saturday, but didn't see anything. Luke seemed to like it anyways. While they were gone, Shawnie and I plus kids tried to find some pumpkins to carve. Well, I learned my lesson-never wait until Halloween Eve to buy your pumpkins! They were no where to be found...we went to 2 places, and I called 4 more, and everyone was out of pumpkins!
We made it up to the kids by making pumpkin shaped sugar cookies, and they didn't seem to mind.
Kamryn loved baby Finley, and so did I! He looks just like Luke, I think. We were so glad they came up for the weekend...and best of all (in Wes's mind), Luke and Wes beat the tanks game on the Wii!!

2 comments:

janae said...

So fun! Why does Kamryn look so old? Please make her stop growing until we see her again, thanks! And that Finley sure is cute!

Tracie said...

I defintely need to see these kids soon!! They are getting so big!