Saturday, June 5, 2010

Zig-Zag Quilt

I finished up this quilt a couple of weeks ago. I used crazymom's no-triangle zig-zag tutorial. I really love the orange and pink color combo...but I don't really have a plan for this one yet. It's a little bigger than a crib size (I'm too lazy to go measure it now). The pictures aren't the best because we took them inside, and because Hallie was my helper.


My little picture helper.

6 comments:

meg said...

I love the zig-zag quilts! They look awesome. I need to get an obsession like that instead of my current obsession...eating:)

Linda said...

I love your quilts! Very impressive!

Clark Family said...

Seriously Mikelle?!?! so cute! I may be able to cook, but i can't do that!!

janae said...

I love this quilt! Great job!

grandma kathleen said...

I just discovered your blog. I am very impressed with all that you are doing--couponing, beautiful quilts, and beautiful children! I'm proud of you!

Luke & Shawnie said...

get out of here! seriously.......you make the rest of us look bad! You make quilts, coupon, work and have THREE kids PLUS WES! You're killing me!