Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mastering the Sippy Cup


Kamryn loves her sippy cup. She can now hold it up all by herself. And once in awhile she sneaks Jaxson's milk.
Here is a little update about Kamryn:
  • She still doesn't have any teeth (fine by me, I'm still nursing!)
  • She is starting to get into everything, especially our dvds
  • She is really, really happy most of the time. I have strangers/friends tell me what a happy baby she is all of the time.
  • She dances to music by bobbing her head.
  • She is still really small for her age...still wearing 3-6 month clothes...just like Hallie.
  • She is walking around furniture.
  • She says ma and da
Kamryn is so easy, I feel like I have to knock on wood every time I say that! Jax was really easy too, until he hit about 15 months... so I'm enjoying this time with Kamryn while I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love how your girls are both little. They will be perfect gymnasts like their momma :) I also am loving your circle quilt, you are so crafty.

janae said...

Kamryn SO cute & little. That cup looks so big in her tiny hands. I love it! Can't wait to see you guys!

LSWright said...

I hope your kids will rub some easiness on to my little one when he/she comes!