Janae was here to witness the negotiations that took place. The problem was really that we don't have a wall big enough for this thing (it's 7 feet by 7 feet). Wes's solutions were just ridiculous (he wanted it in the dining room, draped over the buffet). Then he wanted it in our bedroom (I'm sorry, but I'm not falling asleep and waking up to that thing everyday).
*I do think the rug is pretty cool looking, and I know Wes is really proud of it...it is a HUGE bear that he shot, but I just don't like having stuff like this in my house. I told him I didn't want this to become a trend!
8 comments:
I've been waiting for the bear rug post...thank you! It looks just as huge as I remember. Maybe one day you'll get so used to it being there that you won't even notice it anymore.
I think you will get used to it and not even realize it is there anymore!! Wes could of left the head off!! I agree with you though!!! Not the what I would want to hang on my family room hall!!!! Although it is kinda cool looking!!! By the way, Happy belated Birthday!!! We didn't forget about you, in fact we talked about calling all day, We just chased titles all day for rvs, and by the time we got home, it was late!!! give those kidos a hug from us!!! love you guys!!! LINDSEY
sorry about the typos!!! in the earlier post!!! didn't have my glasses on!!! LINDS
oh my gosh!
just remember i did not raise that boy with dead things decorating our house. granted we did have to live with his assorted reptiles, but at least they were alive, albeit, a six foot iguana was not my choice of a house mate either. sign me "just his mother"
haha you are just so lucky! Wes is a great interior decorator...Just when I thought luke was good...haha That thing is scary! Miss you guys! Hope you had a good birthday!
yuck...dude that's gross! I am so sorry! it's a sad day!
That's insane!!! And huge! I guess on the wall is a good compromise, but I'd be scared of that thing every time I came close to it.
We all get a huge kick out of it, so thanks for posting!!!
Post a Comment