Saturday, February 13, 2010

Time to Catch Up

My husband asked me the other day if I had quit blogging...I guess that means it's time to post!


  • The kids and I went to Mesa last weekend for lots of festivities...the Twister reunion, Ike and Savanna's birthdays, and Brooklyn's blessing. I had a lot of fun catching up with old teammates and watching a couple of gymnastics meets. We enjoyed spending time with family. Meagan and Meadow came into town for all the gymnastics stuff, and it's always fun to hang out with them. I wish I had taken more pictures of that weekend! And, thanks to my parents and in-laws who helped watch Hallie and Jaxson so I could go have fun!

at the reunion...me, Meadow, Roe, and Meagan



My kids LOVED being able to play outside in Mesa...they didn't even need a jacket! Hallie liked picking the oranges/grapefruit and Jax went to town digging in the dirt.

For some reason, Kamryn loves getting into these Nintendo controllers. She isn't crawling yet (but oh, so close), so she rolls around the room to get what she wants. More often than not, we find her next to the TV, tangled up in the controller.
She is eating more and more people food these days, and does a pretty good job of not choking! It makes it easier when we are out and she is hungry...I can just pop in a cheerio!
Kamryn is such a happy baby...she makes us all so happy...how could you not love this face?

  • The other day I took the kids to watch one of Wes's basketball games (he plays on a team in the city league). I wish I would have taken video, because the kids were so cute cheering their Daddy on. Jax would say "Go, Da!" and then pump his fist. I had been nervous about taking them, thinking they would try to run all around or on the court, but they actually did really, really well. They were entranced by the game! We will have to do it again.

1 comment:

LSWright said...

Love the new post. It was great having you guys here. And of course you cannot resist that cutest little smile on kamryns face!!