Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Day in the Office

It's temple week this week, so we've all been at work (except today...Wes said the roads are too bad because of the snow, and not to bother coming...YAY!). I took some pictures a couple of days ago to show you what we do at work with the kids.

Jaxson getting his boots on to go on errands with Daddy. Wes is REALLY good about taking Jaxson to the bank, supply stores, Walmart, etc.

Hallie working on a puzzle. She's easy to keep entertained at work...she likes to color, make her own "deposits", play with legos, watch cartoons, etc.
This little stinker is not so easy at work. He rarely gets a nap (we did get him to sleep on these chairs once this week), and he is into EVERYTHING that he shouldn't be. We are in the process of building a break room, mostly for the kids, so that should help keep them entertained and contained!


Kamryn is probably the easiest to manage at work! She takes two good naps a day in the play pen (Jax can climb out of it, which is why naps are hard for him). She just plays with toys and rolls all over the place. She is now getting up on all fours! Oh no, I'm in trouble!Lots of fighting over things. These two do NOT know how to share.

This is Hallie's attempt at sharing...cutting the crayon in two so they could both have a piece. Haha.

We try to keep the kids busy...lots of snacks, lots of coloring, and lots of errands (for Jax-he's usually the one that needs to get outside). I think we make a pretty good team, as far as taking care of the kids at work. We're pretty lucky that we get to spend so much time together as a family, even if it is hard to get actual work done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Hallie is cutting the crayon in half so she can share!!! She Makes me smile!!! Jax has about the cutest little smile all of the time, and even if it's not a litteral smile with teeth showing it shines through those blue eyes!! And miss Kamryn is just preciouse, I want to bring them all home with me!!!! I love these little stinkers!!!!I can not get enough of them, we do not see you all often enough!!!!Love you guys, LINDSEY

Luke said...

Haha Hallie is so creative as always haha. I love the new posts and the post above this is so cute! I love kamryns faces! miss you guys! Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!

m e a d o w said...

I thought Luke was being extra expressive for a minute there..... and then I realized he could never be capable of such excitement.

I'm going to be there too yay!!! Then I can get my green shirt so Marm won't be mad at me anymore!