Hallie got her hair french-braided by Nana. She loved the end result and told Nana she needed to teach me to do it that way.
| We took the kids to the campground to play one morning, and Kamryn zonked out in Lindsey's arms. |
| This kid would live outside if we let him. He loves to run around with the bigger kids. |
| Jaxson loved sitting at the bar with the rest of the kids. This day he lined up all his graham crackers. |
Wes and Tracie's friend Sebastian put on a really good firework show on the 4th. I didn't get any pictures of that, sadly. Fireworks are legal on the reservation, so they were able to buy a good amount, and put a show on for us! The kids loved the sparklers they bought, but Jaxson was afraid of the fireworks.
We also enjoyed many games, good food, and just being together. I got to go on a couple of 4-wheeler rides with Wes, one of my favorite things to do(I haven't gone in a long time!). The ranch is our favorite place to be in the summer.
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute!!
Kamryn looks so much like you Mikelle. How fun to have a place to be able to get away, but not too far away.
Love the new pictures! I am so excited to see you guys!
Finally a new post!! Thank you. Jaxson is getting so big. It reminds me how big Pres is getting... You have to come to Mesa soon so I can see your cute kids in person. How is the adjusting going with 3 kids?
Post a Comment